An arts & cultural initiative funded by the City of Burnside
Pepper Street Arts Centre
Our Centre is surrounded by community art projects: mosaics, totems, bottletop art.
Pepper Street Arts Centre is a lively arts environment supporting creative endeavour and excellence, promoting arts appreciation and education, and providing for social engagement across the artistic and wider community.
Formerly the Magill School, the Pepper Street Arts Centre is part of the City of Burnside's cultural program.
Entry is free and the ambience is friendly!
SUGGESTION BOX: Submit your suggestions on how we can improve the Pepper Street Arts Centre.
The Centre Offers:
- Exhibitions held monthly
- Gift Shop offering high quality work from SA artists and craftsworkers
- Art Classes for beginners and experienced, daytime and evening
- Artist Opportunities for themed group exhibitions, artist of the month, gift shop, workshop tutoring and artist demonstrations
- Pepper News for bimonthly information about programs and activities: available online, direct to your inbox, at the Centre and at other Council facilities
- Free e-list for regular information delivered to your inbox
- Facebook - 'like us' to keep connected
- Dorrit's Coffee Shop named after famous local artist Dorrit Black
- A Weaver in Residence Friday afternoons
- Free wifi access via provided password
- Pepper Club membership
- Art books and magazines for loan.
Sign up to receive e-newsletters from Pepper Street Arts Centre
Volunteer Opportunities Available
We have an active group of volunteers who assist in the day to day duties of Pepper Street Arts Centre during open hours. If you are interested in art, would enjoy contributing to a busy environment, and are self motivated this could be the place for you.
Please call the Volunteer Coordinator at Burnside on 8366 4284 or visit the Volunteering page.
Opposite Bus Stop 19
Parking at Rear
Last Updated : 06/10/2015