An arts & cultural initiative funded by the City of Burnside
Pepper Street Arts Centre
Come and see the fantastic Pepper paving at Pepper Street Arts Centre!
Pepper Street Arts Centre is a lively arts environment supporting creative endeavour and excellence, promoting arts appreciation and education, and providing for social engagement across the artistic and wider community.
Formerly the Magill School, the Pepper Street Arts Centre is part of the City of Burnside's cultural program.
Entry is free and the ambience is friendly!
The Centre Offers:
- Exhibitions held monthly.
- Gift Shop offering high quality work from SA artists and craftsworkers.
- Art Classes in the June Colligan Artist's Studio.
- Pepper Club - become a member of Pepper Street Arts Centre and receive a wide range of benefits.
- Artist Opportunities are available.
- Pepper News is available from the Centre and other council venues for bimonthly information about all Pepper Street programs .
- Dorrit's Coffee Shop
- A Weaver in Residence
- The Magill Indigenous Garden
- Shirley Cameron Wilson Local Art History Room.
- Art books and magazines for loan.
Sign up to receive e-newsetters from Pepper Street Arts Centre
Volunteer Opportunities Available
We have an active group of volunteers who assist in the day to day duties of Pepper Street Arts Centre during open hours. If you are interested in art, would enjoy contributing to a busy environment, and are self motivated this could be the place for you.
Please call the Volunteer Coordinator at Burnside on 8366 4284 or visit the Volunteering page.
Opposite Bus Stop 19
Parking at Rear
Last Updated : 06/01/2014