The Burnside Toy Library is open 7 days a week. Volunteers assist in the day to day operations and are actively involved in:
- ensuring returns are complete, clean and ready for borrowing
- Items are shelved correctly
- welcoming customers and assisting them with selection and queries
- maintaining the Toy Library to standard
- general Toy Library day to day task
Ideally candidates would have an interest or background in working with parents/children and be able to tolerate noise.
Available shifts:Monday - Friday 3.30 pm - 6.00 pm / Thursday 12.30 pm - 3.30 pm, 3.30 pm - 6.00 pm / Friday 9.30 am - 12.30 pm, 12.30 pm - 3.30 pm, 3.30 pm - 6.00 pm / Sunday 2.00 pm - 5.00pm
If you require further information pertaining to the Toy Library volunteer role please call Heather Mon-Wed on 8366 4181.