In 1849, Sir Samuel Davenport set aside a piece of land from the Beaumont village development for the pleasure of residents. The reserve retains many original woodland trees including two which are on the National Trust Significant Tree Register.
Flora conservation work is taking place in parts of the Common. The trees are Grey Box and SA Blue Gum with one original Native Pine.
The Common, Beaumont 5066 View Map