This reserve is named after William Bennett, a Burnside councillor and alderman from 1931 to 1950. It has tennis courts, basketball ring and playground equipment for young children.
Play equipment includes
- Extensive climbing equipment including spiderweb and slide
- Swing set including a baby seat
- Spinning seat
Tennis court details
- Number of courts: One
- Court condition: Good
- Car parking: 10 car park bays (including one disabled park) on Tyler St. On street parking in Jackson St and Tyler St
These courts are available for community use. To ensure exclusive use and to reserve specific times, bookings are required and fees will apply. Please visit the Burnside Civic Centre at 401 Greenhill Road Tusmore or contact a Customer Service Officer on 8366 4200 during normal business hours.
- Children’s playground at rear
- Shelter with benches and tables
- Grassed area and trees
- Full size basketball court adjacent to tennis court
- Netball ring and shooting circle
Jackson Street, Magill 5072 View Map