Report It

If you wish to report a problem or service request within the City of Burnside Council area, please fill in the sections below with as many details as possible. This reporting service is monitored during normal business hours. In the case of an emergency (i.e. fallen tree or stormwater flooding), we recommend you call our 24 hour service line on 8366 4200.

We appreciate you filling in as many sections and providing as much information as possible. This enables us to better respond to your feedback, research and resolve the issue, and record the details in our records management system.

NEW: The new Action Burnside website allows you to log a service request and track its progress online. You can lodge a request via this new website instead of submitting a report below.

Submit a report

Click here to view form.