A tree on private property

Private trees are the responsibility of the property owner.

For issues with trees from neighbouring properties, please contact the Legal Services Commission of South Australia or refer to their Trees and the Law handbook.

More information on regulated and significant trees

Urgent Requests

This reporting service is monitored during normal business hours. In the case of an emergency (ie fallen tree or stormwater flooding), we recommend you call our 24 hour service line on 8366 4200.