I'm not sure if it's on Council or private property

If you are not sure whether the tree is on private or Council property, please report this via Trees on Council Property and we will investigate.

Urgent Requests

This reporting service is monitored during normal business hours. In the case of an emergency (ie fallen tree or stormwater flooding), we recommend you call our 24 hour service line on 8366 4200.