Langman Recreation Reserve
This reserve caters for a variety of sports and family recreational activity. It has some original Grey Box woodland as a backdrop and a walking trail leads to the lookout.
- 2x Swing set, including baby seat
- Small climbing equipment, including slides and stairs
- See saw
There is off-road parking on Waterfall Gully Road, however the rocky path to the top reserve is on a slight incline. Alternative parking is on Zenith Road, with a walk across the reserve, or off Wyatt Road, with a walk down a path to the reserve.
There is a large oval with playgrounds on either side, with basketball and tennis courts also available.
Tennis court details:
- Street location: Zenith Avenue, Burnside
- Number of courts: Two
- Court condition: Fair
- Car parking: On-street parking approximately 25 metres from courts
These courts are available for community use. To ensure exclusive use and to reserve specific times, bookings are required and fees will apply. Please visit the Burnside Civic Centre at 401 Greenhill Road Tusmore or contact a Customer Service Officer on 8366 4200 during normal business hours.
- Single basketball hoop
- Playground and open space area
- Disabled toilet and BBQ facilities
- Secluded bushland setting
Waterfall Gully Road, Burnside 5066 View Map