Mayor's Photography Awards
Next date: Monday, 20 April 2020 | 05:00 PM
The Mayor’s Photography Awards is an opportunity for photographers and photographic artists to become involved in Burnside’s vibrant and charming community. The Photography Awards invite you to submit original images that represent the beauty and culture of the wonderful City of Burnside.
Prizes will be awarded to the top three entries in each category.
The City of Burnside Mayor’s Photography Awards Open Categories are open to all South Australians. All images must have been taken within the City of Burnside’s local authority area, or major focus of the City of Burnside Council area.
- Aboriginal Beauty in Burnside (celebrating Aboriginal people, culture, spirituality and connection to land)
- Nature and Wildlife (capturing the natural beauty of Burnside and animals in their natural environment)
- Open/Illustrative (Celebrating limitless creativity and everything photography can be, including composites, photography editing and manipulation)
- NEW CATEGORY - Home and Garden - Inspiration can be found everywhere! Share your most treasured photograph of your home or garden. It’s important to appreciate the little things in times like these
The City of Burnside Mayor’s Youth Photography Awards categories are open to young people who live, work or study within the City of Burnside local authority area. All images must have been taken within the City of Burnside’s local authority area, or major focus of the City of Burnside Council area.
- Primary (ages 6 – 9)
- Junior (ages 10 – 12)
- High School (ages 13 – 18)
Please read the Guidelines, Terms and Conditions before applying.
Apply online. Applications close 5 pm, Monday 20 April 2020.
Photo credit: Yanqing Deng, 2019
Monday, 20 April 2020 | 05:00 PM
401 Greenhill Road, Tusmore 5065 View Map