A new 87 cent charge for a hardcopy rate notice has been introduced by Council to encourage the electronic distribution of rates, provide convenience for ratepayers, allow delivery of notices in a timely manner, save paper and reduce waste. You can register to receive eNotices via email or through your online banking.
Ratepayers who hold a concession/seniors card and cannot access the internet can however request for this fee to be waived. This can be done via the following methods:
- In writing to PO Box 9, Glenside SA 5065 (please include a photocopy of your card);
- Via email to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address (please include a scanned copy of your card); or
- By visiting the front counter and customer service staff sighting the card.
This request will take effect from the next installment notice received.
eNotices is the new electronic delivery of rate notices which will make it easier to manage rate payments and your rate notices will be accessible on any computer or mobile device anytime, anywhere. Register for eNotices below to avoid the 87 cent charge applied to hardcopy notices.
eNotices and Online Payments
BPAY View® Rate Notices
Burnside ratepayers have the opportunity to receive their Council rate notices electronically via BPAY View®.
BPAY View® sends your bills and statements straight to the same online bank you use to pay them. With BPAY View® , receive, pay and store your bills in your online bank.
Signup today in 3 simple steps:
- Login to your online banking account
- Look for the BPAY View® or View Bills section
- Register your bills