This park is named after the Fergusson Family, of Monrieth Farm, which was situated in what is now Toorak Gardens in the 1850s. It is a formal landscape featuring lawns, trees and rose gardens. Fergusson Square is a popular setting for wedding photographs.
- Swing set, including baby seat
- Small rocker
- Large climbing equipment including steps and a slide
- Flower gardens on each side of the square
- Large trees offering shaded areas
- Grassed areas with ample sunlight
- Recently refurbished rotunda
- Paved, tree-lined paths leading from each corner of the square to a Wisteria-covered rotunda in the center
- Children’s playground
Named after the Fergusson family and developed by Mrs Ivy Laver shortly after World War 1, Fergusson Square offers a visually stunning scene in one of the Council’s most peaceful locations. The shaded rotunda in the middle of the square, surrounded by sunny grassed areas, provides a great location for an intimate wedding ceremony. The colourful gardens surrounding the square provide ideal photo opportunities for those who wish to capture nature’s enigmatic beauty.
- Capacity: Maximum 50 guests
- Parking: Street parking on all four roads surrounding the square
Please contact our friendly Customer Service Officers on 8366 4200 for more information before continuing with your enquiry.
Fergusson Square, Toorak Gardens 5065 View Map