Change of Contact Details

Update your address, phone or email for your rates notices, development applications or infringements using the online form below.

Please note the requested changes cannot be made without appropriate supporting documentation.

For name changes, notification of a deceased estate or power of attorney, use the Change of Name form.

Click here to view form.